Liberty Corner uses multiple funding streams in order to provide quality, specialized supports to people. We are Medicaid contracted through Western Highlands Network and Smoky Mountain Center to provide CAP and Innovations waiver services. We also receive state funds from NC Division of Mental Health, Developmental Disabilities and Substance Abuse Services, NC Vocational Rehabilitation and NC Services for Deaf and Blind.
We offer private pay contracts for those who do not qualify for the traditional funding sources but would like to receive supports from Liberty Corner.
Liberty Corner also earns income through business ventures, such as our hydroponic grow room, called Asheville Fresh.Our assets include our main office on Coxe Avenue in Asheville, five residential homes and the Windemere Apartment complex.
72% of our total budget is used to pay staff and the remaining 28% is spent on overhead and organizational expenses.